AS209294(FansNET) is a Education & Reasearch network.
Our network is IPv6 only and running based on SDN software and Tunnels. All our global midway devices transport IPv6 stream through Point-to-Point IPv4 network. The reason is that the global IPv6 network still in under-construction status which means the IPv6 connection stability and speed optimization still far from the existing IPv4 network. (This conclusion came from local China -> Global network connection status in 2019)
We use several education and reasearch purposed transit tunnel and VM networks to maintain the network running.
If you have Education and Research project require our special network, you may contact our NOC to require access to our network. We may offer you different type of connection to our access point in ASIA/NA/EU region by considering the network status on both sides.
We also provide IPv6 access rescue option for those who’s ISP’s IPv6 network down or can’t work normally. In order to request the rescue from us, you may also contact our NOC to describe your situation.*
*Relax, our NOC guy is gentle and friendly.
- AS6939 Hurricane Electric – Hong Kong, China, AP
- AS58057 SecureBit – Dusseldorf, German, EU
- AS29632 Netassist – Ukraine, EU
- AS20473 Choopa – Tokyo, Japan, AP
- AS136620 VMHaus – Los Angeles, United States, NA
- AS199586 VSYS – France, EU
- EVIX – US Fremont & NL Amsterdam
- 4IXP – CH Zurich
* By following open-peering policy and IX rules, we accept all from IX member without filter now.
More Info to dig
On Developing Functions
AS 209294 major functions for users list followed:
- IPv6 single stack network with shared/independent VLAN*
- IPv6 prefix static delegation on request**
- DNS6/DNS64 with NAT64 support***
- BGP network peering through IX or tunnel ****
* User can request using different vlan with other users by excellent reason
** If user wanna manually assign IPv6 address to subnet devices, may request delegationed prefix from /64 to /52 with justification.
*** Only avaliable with proper identification and reason to request, limited to few locations
**** We peering with IX route server and accept all IX members, if use tunnel need contact NOC.
NOC – Network Operation Center
- Operator : Fan
- NOC Contact: CaptainSalted[at]gmail[dot]com*
- Abuse Contact: admin[at]imfan[dot]net*
- Administration Office Location : Wuhan City, Hubei, China
- Major Local Network Location : Wuhan City, Hubei, China
*We may reply very slow due to we are not full-time-job on this network and COVID-19.