A HAM Education & Research network.
AS209294(FansNET) is a HAM Education & Research network.
Our network is now IPv4 & IPv6 dualstack. All our global midway devices transport dualstack network packet through Point-to-Point IPv6 network. Thanks to the IPv6 carriers’ update of their network, we can now get stable connection across the world.
If you have Education and Research project or Amateur Radio related project require some kind of network support, you may contact our NOC to require access to connect our network. We may offer you different type of connection to our access point in ASIA/NA/EU region by considering the connection carrier on both sides.
We mainly support HAM and IPv6 network operator and/or those who’s ISP’s IPv6 network down or can’t work normally. In order to get these kind of support, you may sent an email to contact our NOC to define your current status.*
*Relax, our NOC guy is gentle and friendly.
- AS20473 Choopa – Tokyo, Japan, AP
- AS6939 Hurricane Electric – Hong Kong, China, APAC
- AS20473 Choopa – Tokyo, Japan, APAC
- ZXIX – Hangzhou, China, APAC
* By following open-peering policy and IX rules, we accept all from IX member without filter now.
More Info to dig
On Developing Functions
AS 209294 major functions for users list followed:
- IPv6 prefix static delegation on request *
- DNS6/DNS64 with NAT64 support **
- BGP network peering through IX or tunnel **
* If user wanna manually assign IPv6 address to subnet devices, may request delegationed prefix from /64 to /52 with justification.
** Only avaliable with proper identification and reason to request, limited to few locations
*** We peering with IX route server and accept all IX members, if use tunnel need contact NOC.
NOC – Network Operation Center
- Operator : Fan
- Callsign: BG6VNE DMRID:4607724
- NOC Contact: CaptainSalted[at]gmail[dot]com*
- Abuse Contact: admin[at]imfan[dot]net*
- Administration Office Location : Wuhan City, Hubei, China
- Major Local Network Location : Wuhan City, Hubei, China
*We may reply very slow due to we are not full-time-job on this network and COVID-19.